1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
My dad finished Candy Crush and has been lying on the floor staring into the abyss for about half an hour now
My mum just asked him what he was doing and he said that life is meaningless now and that Candy Crush was the most important thing to him and my mother threw a tea towel at him and yelled ‘YOU HAVE 4 CHILDREN’